viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Business Owners: Tell Your Story!

I have now understood the power of telling our stories, and now it is more important if we are business owners and entrepreneurs.

As the first show in my new Radio program - Performing at Your Best: Mindset Evolution with Luis Vicente Garcia - this will be an overview of who Luis Vicente Garcia is. Here I share with you my journeys and adventures, both as a person and professional; my values and beliefs in business, life and continuing education; the dedication we all need to succeed in every job you do, as a professional and as an entrepreneurship; and how I changed and evolved to become a Business Performance Coach, a best-selling author and an international Speaker.

We know we can achieve all our mind can conceive. It is true so go out, tell your story and be the true one only you can become.

Join me on my first Show on VoiceAmerica Business. June 02, 2015 and Perform at Your Best! Here is the link to our first show:

Business Owners: Tell Your Story!

To your Successful Performance!

Luis Vicente Garcia




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario